Additional Passport Pages
If your full-validity passport has only a few blank pages left, you may have a 24-page insert added.
We cannot add additional visa pages to a limited validity passport. Limited passports have a duration of less than 10 years (for adults) or less than 5 years (for children). If you run out of blank pages in a limited validity passport, you must apply for a new, full validity passport.
To have pages added, please make an appointment on our online appointment system and bring in the following on the scheduled day:
- Application for Additional Visa Pages DS-4085 (PDF 245 KB). Passport holder must complete and sign. (List local address for Mailing Address although passport will not be mailed.) This form can be brought by someone else if the passport holder is 16 or over.
- The passport; the passport must be in good condition.
- Effective July 13, 2010, the fee for additional passport pages is US$82 or the equivalent in UAE dirhams. This is payable in U.S. dollars, dirhams, or by credit card.
- If the passport belongs to a minor under the age of 16:
The personal appearance of the minor is not required for adding pages. One parent must submit the following documents:
- Application for Additional Visa Pages, Form DS-4085 (PDF 245 KB)
- Original or certified copy of child’s birth certificate for proof of parentage
- Child’s most recent passport; the passport must be in good condition.
Additional pages can be added while you wait, generally within an hour. Please ensure that your passport is in good condition before having visa pages added. In general, only two sets of pages may be added to a passport. After that, an application for a new passport should be made, even if the passport does not expire for some time.
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.